When it comes to spring or summer dressing sometimes it can feel like a challenge after months of dressing in knitwear and layers upon layers of clothing!
I do not know about you but sometimes I feel a little lazy to dress because if the sudden change of temperature and therefore I have formulated a formula for the perfect outfit to avoid wearing an uninspiring outfit of a T-shirt and jeans plus slides ensemble.When the sun comes out I do find myself embracing colour more and being drawn to wearing something colorful(maybe it is the island girl in me), but let’s not over do it colour wise. The basis of any spring outfit for me is something is one item of colourful clothing and then I work out the outfit from there.
Here is how the formula goes:
- Find the perfect pair of flat sandals that sceam sunny vibes.
- Pick out a fun skirt to wear, preferably something fun and colourful.
- Find the perfect oversized white shirt to pair the skirt with.
- Let’s not forget a basket bag, flowers are optional!
- Layer all those necklaces and show them off in the sunshine.
Skirt – Isabel Marant
Shirt – And Other Stories
Slides – Charlotte Olympia (heel version here)
Basket Bag – Zara (similar)
Glass Necklace – Dior
Turquoise Necklace – Monica Vinader
Photos by Michela Efford