This is the most versatile item of clothing in my wardrobe and here are 6 reasons why you need one, or a few in your wardrobe.
London weather has been a bitch, to put it mildly. Despite the summery spells, we are then hit with a stint of winter and rains too. That is where a cheeky little kimono becomes super duper useful! I love a kimono, and I believe that a kimono is an essential because there is one for every occasion. It is the only item in my wardrobe(and everyone else’s) that is appropriate for a summer vacation, to a summery in the city or even a winter evening.
Here are 6 reasons why you need one in your wardrobe:
- It makes you look like you have made a lot of effort when in reality you have just chucked on a pair of jeans and a tee but slipped on your kimono and you instantly look fabulously chic.
- A kimono can go from a beach to a city with ease, it has not boundaries!
- It covers all the lumps and bumps you want to cover.
- It adds that little bit of elegance to an outfit when you require it to do so.
- It also gives you that boho vibe without looking like a very overpriced homeless person. Slip it over a little dress for a little bit of boho chic
- Did I mention it was versatile? You could even belt it up turn a kimono into a nice flowly jacket. Think layers, after all summer in England requires a light layer or two.