It is finally getting sunny in this part of the world, and everyone could not be more excited!! I promise to stop talking about the weather but how could I not, it is just too exciting. Okay back to the topic we are hear to discuss, sun appropriate items. Here are my 5 edit of 5 items everyone needs to embrace the spring weather that is springing up on us!
1. Sunnies, especially cat eyed ones in fun colours or any fun-loving shaped sunnies of your choice really but these have been everywhere and I can see why. They add some excitement to an outfit without being to crazy!
2. Hoop earrings, do I need to say anymore?! The bigger the hoop… the bigger the….??
3. Everyone needs a midi length skirt to easy in from stripping ourselves away from jeans and trousers and dip our toes into baring our legs.
4. This bag clear-ly shouts out spring/ summer (See what I did there?), the clear bag trend is huge and everyone is jumping on board but this bag is my favourite -please note it seems to be out of stock at the moment but keep your eyes peeled!
5. Now on to my favourite topic, SHOES!!! By now if you have visited my little nook on the internet you will know that I am a massive love of Manolo Blahnik’s, when I saw that Mr. Blahnik and Castañer who are famous for their espadrilles made beautiful shoes babies I knew I would need to grab a pair. They are my kind of espadrille, with the ribbon and the oh so Blahnik famous heel, ah it is perfection! Let’s not forget the colours, oh the glorious colours, I am eyeing up the red ones oh so much!!! Which one is your favourite?
Photos by Michela Efford