With summer coming to an end, it is the time to grab your basket bags and head out! Oh, and don’t forget your leather jacket.
The end of the Summer is here, well the weather is still a little bit confused here in London so we all have wear clothes that is a mixture of our summer wardrobes as well as our autumn wardrobes when we venture out. Therefore I am making the most of my favourite little basket bag and mini skirts and going out before I am forced to wear my jeans or vinyl trousers again.
This summer I decided to make a small bucket list of 12 things, and no this bucket list is not an extreme one, like jumping out of a plane or stroking a snake! This was more of a personal one for me to try and complete this summer to find happiness in the small things, and to cut of the poop in my life and to make myself happy! I thought I would summarise how my summer has been great. It has been a mixed bag of fabulous-ness with a sprinkle of rubbish-ness in there.
1. I wanted to spend more time with my parents, and being an only child I want to steal all their time – which I managed to do this summer.
2. Read a bunch of books – which I managed to do, but they were all on psychopaths and murders, oh there was milk and honey to lighten the mood.
3. Travel – which I did do, with my family and I got to go to Greece, finally with my buddies and it was amazing. We went to Athens and Mykonos and it was amazing. (I will try and put up a bunch of photos from the trip)
4. August is my birthday month – and yes, I did make use of this excuse alllllll month to get away with a lot of things.
5. Cut out crappy people – I went through some what of a break up, we were on and off for a few years and he was just not a good egg for me let’s just say and it was a relief to cut him out of my life and I feel free again. Who needs boys!
6. Spend time with my girl friends – I did, and it was awesome. The older you get, the harder it is to see your friends, especially as people are all working or traveling or married, its hard. But it is always amazing to see my girlies!
7. Do not let anyone be mean for no reason – enough said. Bye Felicia!
8. Be selfish & be okay on my own, again after having my family around me during the summer.
9. Start going to the gym and eating healthy – I am going to the gym with my PT who is now a great friend which makes it very enjoyable!
10. Print out my photo’s and try and use my film camera’s – I have been doing this and it has been so much fun to grab my polaroid or dragging my friends into photo booths, and also doing a monthly print out session from my iPhone.
11. Walk more – I am working on this one! When you have a car, you get lazy – well that’s my excuse.
12. Spend more time on my blog – and I did and I am enjoying it oh so much!
How has your Summer of 2017 been?
Some dainty necklaces:
Photos by Lauren